A List Of 3 Top Marijuana Stocks For Better Investing
Marijuana stocks could be the investment of the future people are looking for. As companies prepare to release earnings once again investors are keeping watch on the sector. The cannabis industry is still young and developing which brings the potential for more investment opportunities. Over the last half a decade there has been tremendous growth and progress for many cannabis companies. With the continued success of legal cannabis throughout the US it intrigues others to consider investing in top marijuana stocks.
Particularly cannabis stocks due to it being the easiest way to become part of the industry as an investor. Those looking for the best marijuana stocks to buy will have to do so with a game plan. The entire cannabis sector has a high level of volatile trading which creates an unpredictable pattern. As well concerns about legislation have led to more fears about future investing. Nevertheless, the path of legal cannabis has come too far to be shut down the way some feel it is possible.
In fact, the biggest catalyst for the sector has been positive news on federal legislation. But it has also been the reason for declines in the market. Still, if you are looking to invest in cannabis stocks make sure you do your homework. The more you know the better your odds at making the right investment. Below are several marijuana stocks to watch in today’s stock market.
Marijuana Stocks To Watch Today 2023
- Tilray Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ:TLRY)
- Cronos Group Inc. (NASDAQ:CRON)
- Organigram Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:OGI)
Tilray Brands, Inc.
Tilray Brands, Inc. engages in the research, cultivation, production, marketing, and distribution of medical cannabis products in Canada, the United States, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Latin America, and internationally.
The company operates through four segments: Cannabis Business, Distribution Business, Beverage Alcohol Business, and Wellness Business. In recent news, the company announced that RIFF cannabis brand launched its new THC beverages for the summer.
Words From The Company
Blair MacNeil, President, Canada: “Tilray has produced beverages in the past, but we’re excited to offer cannabis-infused beverages for the first time ever from RIFF. As the brand continues to evolve, entering the beverage category allows RIFF to broaden its current offerings across Canada, including its new lineup of craft flower and infused pre-rolls.”
Cronos Group Inc.
Cronos Group Inc. operates as a cannabinoid company. It manufactures, markets, and distributes hemp-derived supplements and cosmetic products through e-commerce, retail, and hospitality partner channels under the Lord Jones brand in the United States. On July 6th the company confirms receipt of unsolicited indication of interest.
Each indication is regarding a potential transaction involving Cronos and the third party. Cronos is in the initial stages of reviewing these indications of interest, and there can be no assurance that any agreement or transaction will result therefrom. Cronos does not intend to make any further announcements regarding this matter unless and until required to do so by applicable law.
[Read More] US Marijuana Stocks in July 2023
Organigram Holdings Inc.
Organigram Holdings Inc. through its subsidiaries, engages in the production and sale of cannabis and cannabis-derived products in Canada. On July 13th the company reported its 3rd quarter fiscal 2023 results.
- Recreational net revenue was $92.5 million for the nine months ended May 31, 2023, an increase of $8.0 million over the same prior-year period
- Increased sequential net revenue from Canadian recreational business by 7% vs. Q2 driven by continued success in hash and rebound in flower
- Organigram regained the #3 position in May and held it through June with a 6.7% national market share1
- Held the #1 position in milled flower, the #1 position in concentrates, and moved into the #2 position in gummies nationally on May 1
- International sales for the first nine months of fiscal 2023 of $18.4 million exceeded the $9.5 million realized for the same prior-year period by 94%
- Completed first U.S. investment in Phylos Bioscience Inc. (“Phylos”) to commercialize THCV and transition a portion of production capacity to more cost-effective and consistent seed-based production over time
- Completed investment in Green Tank Technologies Corp. (“Greentank”) for initial exclusive access to new vapor heating technology
MAPH Enterprises, LLC | (305) 414-0128 | 1501 Venera Ave, Coral Gables, FL 33146 | email@example.com