Top Marijuana Stocks To Buy Or Sell In The Stocks Market Today?
Are people still looking for marijuana stocks to buy? For those that see the opportunity the answer is yes. With as much up and down trading that has been going finding the best marijuana stocks to invest in is much easier. The easy part is catching a company on a volatile decline and buying shares at a low entry point. When buying shares of a company doing so at the lowest share price increases the odds of seeing better returns. When looking for marijuana stocks to watch it’s best to know that the sector is quite volatile.
So when trading can change without warning it can lead to seeing cautious behavior. Right now not many publicly traded cannabis companies would be considered long-term holds. Yet there seem to be only a few strategies traders are using. The first would be to buy the dips and sell them when there is any small recovery that takes place. As the sector shows a lack of trading consistency it’s best to take profits when you can.
Now there are those who feel a strong catalyst is in the works which may help create a strong recovery as well most of these kinds of traders have been holding their position for some time. Nevertheless, the current trading environment is one that people have had to adapt to. With more to be seen in the cannabis industry better trading consistency could be closer than some think. The companies below are a few marijuana stocks to watch this month.
Marijuana Stocks To Watch 2022
- AFC Gamma, Inc. (NASDAQ:AFCG)
- Power REIT (NYSE:PW)
AFC Gamma, Inc.
AFC Gamma, Inc. originates, structures, underwrites, and invests in senior secured loans, and other types of loans and debt securities for established companies operating in the cannabis industry in states that have legalized medicinal and/or adult-use cannabis. In recent news, the company released its Q2 2022 earnings.
Highlights & Key Mentions
- Net income of $11.4 million in Q2 2022, or $0.58 per basic weighted average share of common stock
- Distributable earnings1 of $13.6 million in Q2 2022, or $0.69 per basic weighted average share of common stock
- Paid a dividend of $0.56 per common share on July 15, 2022, for Q2 2022, representing a 47% increase from Q2 2021
- Distributable earnings exceeded the declared dividend for the fifth consecutive quarter
- Book value of $17.03 per share as of June 30, 2022, an increase of $0.42, or 2.5%, compared to December 31, 2021
[Read More] Here Is Whats New In The Cannabis Industry
Power REIT is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that owns real estate related to infrastructure assets. This includes properties for Controlled Environment Agriculture, Renewable Energy, and Transportation. On August 12th the Power REIT gave a corporate update.
Q2 -2022 FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS
- During the second quarter of 2022, the Trust reported a Core FFO of $0.41 per share compared to a Core FFO per share of $0.51 for the comparable period in 2021.
- Core FFO for the period ended June 30, 2022, of $0.41 per share compares to $0.40 per share for the quarter ended March 31, 2022.
Words From The CEO
[Read More] 3 Canadian Marijuana Stocks To Buy Mid August?
David Lesser, Chief Executive Officer stated, “Power REIT is currently focused on greenhouse as a unique real estate asset class as a sustainable solution for the cultivation of certain crops. Since pivoting to focus on greenhouses, we have acquired approximately 2.2 million square feet of which approximately 51% is currently focused on food cultivation and 49% is currently focused on cannabis cultivation.
MAPH Enterprises, LLC | (305) 414-0128 | 1501 Venera Ave, Coral Gables, FL 33146 | firstname.lastname@example.org