3 Top Marijuana Stocks To Watch For Better Trading In October
Marijuana stock investors are remaining patient for another bounce in trading. The continuous volatile trading has been both good and tough for some investors. Looking at the tough part would be when volatile trading leads to a drop in trading. Traders have bought shares at what they feel is a low entry level then due to volatility it drops even more. This leads to more concern and worries about investing in marijuana stocks for the future.
Now on the other hand a volatile decline creates a situation where some look for top marijuana stocks to buy. Anytime there is a drop in trading should be seen as a buying opportunity. Especially if the price per share is lower than it once was. As well when there is a recovery in trading it will be easier and better to take profits. Like most investing having a game plan or strategy is important.
You want to educate yourself not only on the companies but on the sector works. Follow trading patterns and learn what impacts the sector the most. Once you learn how marijuana stocks trade and react to various catalsy you can then have better odds at making some money. Below are several marijuana stocks to watch as trading in October is underway.
Marijuana Stocks To Watch Today 2023
- Hydrofarm Holdings Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HYFM)
- Agrify Corporation (NASDAQ:AGFY)
- Village Farms International, Inc. (NASDAQ:VFF)
Hydrofarm Holdings Group, Inc.
Hydrofarm Holdings Group, Inc. together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and distribution of controlled environment agriculture (CEA) equipment and supplies in the United States and Canada. In recent news, the company announced its second quarter 2023 results.
Second Quarter 2023 Highlights
- Net sales decreased to $63.1 million compared to $97.5 million.
- Gross Profit increased to $14.5 million compared to $7.3 million. Gross Profit
- Margin increased to 23.0% of net sales compared to 7.5%.
- Adjusted Gross Profit(1) increased to $17.0 million compared to $9.1 million.
- Adjusted Gross Profit Margin(1) increased to 27.0% of net sales compared to 9.3%.
- Net loss was $12.9 million compared to net loss of $203.3 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA(1) increased to $2.5 million compared to $(6.8) million.
- Cash from operating activities of $9.9 million and Free Cash Flow(1) of $8.3 million.
[Read More] 3 Top Marijuana Stocks To Buy This Quarter
Agrify Corporation develops precision hardware and software cultivation and extraction solutions for the cannabis and hemp industry in the United States. In recent news, the company announced a completed restatement of prior period results. The Company will file its Amended Forms 10-Q for the first, second, and third quarters of 2022 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”).
The Restatements primarily relate to warrants issued in January 2022 and March 2022 that were reclassified as liabilities rather than as equity. This requires the warrants to be remeasured each reporting period to present them at fair value. As previously announced, the Company also completed a 20 to 1 reverse stock split in July 2023. Which is reflected in the restated Forms 10-Q on a retroactive basis.
[Read More] Top Marijuana Stocks To Watch In October 2023
Village Farms International, Inc.
Village Farms International, Inc. together with its subsidiaries, produces, markets, and sells greenhouse-grown tomatoes, bell peppers, and cucumbers in North America.
It operates through four segments: Produce, Cannabis-Canada, Cannabis-U.S., and Energy. In mid-September, the company announced its participation in upcoming investors and industry conferences.
Conference Dates And Times
- ATB Capital Markets Inc. 2023 Life Sciences Institutional Investor Conference (New York City) on Wednesday, September 20, 2023.
- Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference (Chicago) on Wednesday, September 27, 2023.
- A.G.P. Virtual Cannabis Conference on Wednesday, October 4, 2023.
- Women in Bio Conference in (Montreal) on Thursday, October 26, 2023.
- Canexec 2023 Global Cannabis Executive Summit (Toronto) on Monday, October 30 and 31, 2023.
MAPH Enterprises, LLC | (305) 414-0128 | 1501 Venera Ave, Coral Gables, FL 33146 | firstname.lastname@example.org