3 Marijuana Stocks To Buy Today In The Stock Market 2023
For those who want to find the best marijuana stocks in 2023 here are some tips. To start you want to learn about marijuana stocks and the sector as a whole. The more due diligence you do on the cannabis industry the more confident you will become. Cannabis investing takes time and patience as the cannabis industry is still young and progressing. There are various niches and companies that help the industry evolve.
Some companies perform better as a business than in the stock market. Yet this does not always mean that the company is not worth investing in. With a careful eye and solid research, you can find top marijuana stocks to buy. Especially with the level of volatility that creates dips in trading. When a cannabis stock begins to fall and you know the company is solid but having a tough moment it can be seen as an indicator to buy. Right now the strategy for most cannabis stocks seems to be a buy-and-hold.
The cannabis sector used to be viewed as short-term investing but has now turned to long-term. Much of which is due to how long it takes for the sector to recover on top of how short the recovery time last. Still, with a good game plan and the ability to adapt to the market, some are able to capitalize on the upside of the sector. Below are several marijuana stocks to watch for cannabis investing this month.
Top Marijuana Stocks For Your 2023 Portfolio
- WM Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAPS)
- Leafly Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:LFLY)
- TILT Holdings Inc. (OTC:TLLTF)
WM Technology, Inc.
WM Technology, Inc. provides e-commerce and compliance software solutions to retailers and brands in the cannabis market in the United States and internationally. In recent news, the company announced the “Power of Weed” marketing campaign by launching ‘20 Days of Deals’ ahead of the 420 holidays.
From Monday, April 10th through Sunday, April 30th, Weedmaps will be the destination to find some of the best cannabis deals in one’s region for the holiday.
Leafly Holdings, Inc.
Leafly Holdings, Inc. owns and operates a platform to provide consumers with cannabis information and connects consumers to cannabis brands and licensed retailers. On March 16th the company reported its Q4 and 2022 full-year financial results.
Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Total revenue was $12.1 million, in line with Q4 2021
- Gross margin was 88%, consistent with Q4 2021
- Total operating expense was $16.3 million, up 8% over $15.1 million in Q4 2021
- Net loss was $5.8 million, compared to net loss of $5.1 million in Q4 2021
- Adjusted EBITDA loss was $4.2 million, compared to adjusted EBITDA loss of $4.1 million in Q4 2021
[Read More] Best Ancillary Pot Stocks To Buy? 2 Supporting Cannabis Online
Full Year 2022 Financial Results
- Revenue was $47.4 million, up 10% over FY 2021
- Gross margin was 88%, consistent with FY 2021
- Total operating expense was $69.5 million, up 43% over $48.7 million in FY 2021.
- Adjusted EBITDA loss was $23.2 million, compared to adjusted EBITDA loss of $9.4 million in FY 2021
TILT Holdings Inc.
TILT Holdings Inc. operates in the cannabis industry in the United States, Canada, Israel, Mexico, South America, and the European Union.
It operates through Cannabis, Accessories, and Other segments. The company in its recent news released its conference schedule for April.
[Read More] Top Canadian Marijuana Stocks To Buy Now? 2 For Your List In April
- Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference, April 11, 2023: TILT Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Gary Santo participated in a panel discussion—“House of Brands: How to Achieve Long-Term Success”
- MJ Unpacked NYC, April 27, 2023: TILT Senior Vice President of Corporate Development Cristina De Tomasi will speak on a panel titled “How to Set Up a Licensing Deal Without Losing Your Pants”
MAPH Enterprises, LLC | (305) 414-0128 | 1501 Venera Ave, Coral Gables, FL 33146 | firstname.lastname@example.org