MarijuanaStocks.com always wants to identify opportunities within the cannabis industry that we believe have real staying power. Nabis Holdings (CSE: NAB) (OTC: NABIF) our most recent long-term pot stock to watch, has seen a recent surge of insider buying.
The “top brass” at Nabis Holdings (CSE: NAB) (OTC: NABIF) has been grabbing up as much as they can in the open market. Nabis Holdings (CSE: NAB) (OTC: NABIF) hasn’t just seen “some” insider buying…it’s seen hundreds of thousands of dollars of insider buying WITHIN THE LAST WEEK!
Nabis Holdings (CSE: NAB) (OTC: NABIF) Insider Buying Has Grown By More Than CAD$200,000 Since May 15, 2019
Since May 15, 2019 the Nabis Holdings (CSE: NAB) (OTC: NABIF) President has purchased over CAD$200,000 IN THE PUBLIC MARKET…that figure increased by even more on May 22 with yet another 110,000 shares adding to the total:
At Marijuana Stocks (marijuanastocks.com) Our stance on Nabis Holdings (CSE: NAB) (OTC: NABIF) remains the same today as it did when we first brought it to you. We continue to follow this company and provide updates on their progress, milestones and, of course, any new insider events that may come.
- CEO Shay Shnet and Mark Krytiuk co-founded MPX Bioceuticals, which was acquired by iAnthus in the largest public takeover in the US cannabis industry at that time for CAD$835M.
- Binding LOI with RDF Management Group/Organica Patient Group.
- LOI with PDT Technologies for what is an extraction play but also a brand play because of Tommy Chong’s brand, “Chong’s Choice.”
- Bloombox and Michigan municipal licenses are materializing.
- Actively Engaging Investors As Key Conferences IE the 2019 Benzinga Capital Conference
- Nabis Holdings (CSE: NAB) (OTC: NABIF) has completed its investments in a strategically located property in Bangor City, Michigan. This gives them municipal approvals for ten cultivation licenses AND one processing license.
- Nabis Holdings (CSE: NAB) (OTC: NABIF) signed a definitive agreement to purchase certain assets from PDT Technologies LLC, including extraction and production equipment and rights to lease its current production facility in Port Townsend, WA.
- High levels of Insider Buying in the open market
Timing Is Everything
We felt it was important to bring these recent developments to our readers’ attention. Across the board, the cannabis sector has seen some consolidation and is trading mostly sideways right now. It’s important to closely monitor what’s happening with companies in the space. This is not just from a “news” perspective but from other angles as well; things that aren’t announced on a press wire.
Insider buying of this scale is something to take notice of in our opinion. Especially considering that summer is usually a slower time of the year for the market in general, the company’s President is buying up shares directly in the open market.
We value all our readers and do our very best to provide quality content and identify solid opportunities in the cannabis space.
Disclaimer: Pursuant to an agreement between an affiliate of MAPH Enterprises, LLC (owners of MarijuanaStocks.com), Midam Ventures LLC and Nabis Holdings, Midam has been paid $500,000 from Nabis Holdings for a period from 4/10/2019 to 7/25/2019. Midam has been compensated an additional $400,000 and 200,000 common restricted shares of Nabis Holdings to extend coverage an additional 6 months ending 1/25/2020. We may buy or sell additional shares of Nabis Holdings in the open market at any time, including before, during or after the Website and Information, to provide public dissemination of favorable Information about Nabis Holdings.
MAPH Enterprises, LLC | (305) 414-0128 | 1501 Venera Ave, Coral Gables, FL 33146 | email@example.com