MarijuanaStocks.com (Marijuana Stocks) is not validating and or discrediting the content below. We are simply publishing a story that is in our opinion very interesting & VERY controversial, to some. We want YOU to chime in below in our comment section and let us know what you think about this!
CBD Protective Against Ebola Virus
By David Allen M.D. Full Article Here: https://cannabisdigest.ca/cbd-protective-ebola-virus/
“There is good scientific evidence that cannabinoids, and in particular Cannabidiol (CBD), may offer control of the immune system and in turn provide protection from viral infections (4). Cannabis has already been recognized to inhibit fungus and bacteria and can be considered a new class of antimicrobial because of the different mechanism of action from other antimicrobials.”
About David B. Allen M.D.
retired Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon
Medical Director, Cannabis Sativa, Inc. (Cali215doc@gmail.com)
References for the Article Written by David B. Allen M.D.
1) Antibacterial Cannabinoids from Cannabis sativa: A Structure−Activity Study Antibacterial Cannabinoids from Cannabis sativa: A Structure−Activity Study; Giovanni Appendino et al. The School of Pharmacy, University of London
2) Protection Against Septic Shock and Suppression of Tumor Necrosis Factor α and Nitric Oxide Production by Dexanabinol (HU-211), a Nonpsychotropic Cannabinoid Ruth Gallily1,
Aviva Yamin1, Departments of Immunology The Hebrew University, Faculty of Medicine, Jerusalem, Rehovot, Israel.
3) Cannabinoid derivatives US patent 20070179135 A1
4) Treatment of HIV and diseases of immune dysregulation US 20080108647 A1
5) Curr Pharm Des. 2006;12(24):3135-46. Cannabinoids, immune system and cytokine network. Massi PVaccani AParolaro D, University of Insubria, Via A. da Giussano 10, 21052 Busto Arsizio (VA), Italy
6) Cancer Res August 15, 2004 64; 5617 Cannabinoids Inhibit the Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Pathway in Gliomas Cristina Blázquez HYPERLINK “https://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/64/16/5617.full”1,
7) How Cannabis Might Keep Coronary Stents Open Longer
Jun 10, 2014 David Allen M.D.
MAPH Enterprises, LLC | (305) 414-0128 | 1501 Venera Ave, Coral Gables, FL 33146 | email@example.com