Are These The 3 Best Marijuana Stocks In The Sector?
Marijuana stocks could see more upward trading in the near future. In the last few months, there have been days of increased momentum for most stocks in the cannabis sector. Some investors have been quick enough to take profits while others have not. Volatile trading is known to happen in the cannabis sector. Yet for some time now the level of volatility has become higher. This has led to inconsistent trading patterns which make it a tougher process to see a return on your investment.
Nonetheless, with 2023 around the corner, there has also been more speculation on what may occur. For starters, more states have voted to go legal on top of the ongoing battle to enact federal reform. The concern about what will happen with federal cannabis reform is the issue most are focused on. Many feel that when the end of prohibition takes place in the cannabis industry marijuana stocks could see the consistency investors want to see.
That is also why we are seeing a lot of buying and selling. People want to find the best marijuana stocks to buy to be prepared. Others want to be prepared as well but they also want to take profits on better days of trading. Still with more to be done in the cannabis industry now could be a good time to invest in the best marijuana stocks. The companies below are several marijuana stocks to watch before 2023
Marijuana Stocks For Your 2023 Watchlist
- Village Farms International, Inc. (NASDAQ:VFF)
- High Tide Inc. (NASDAQ:HITI)
- Greenlane Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:GNLN)
Village Farms International, Inc.
Village Farms International, Inc. together with its subsidiaries, produces, markets, and distributes greenhouse-grown tomatoes. As well as bell peppers, and cucumbers in North America. It operates through four segments: Produce, Cannabis-Canada, Cannabis-U.S., and Energy.
On November 9th the company reported its third-quarter 2022 financial results. As well at this time Village Farms also announced the launch of Soar. This new brand expands the companies portfolio to
deliver an elevated cannabis experience.
- Consolidated sales were $71.1 million, a decrease of (2)% from $72.4 million; on a constant currency basis, consolidated sales were essentially unchanged from the previous year;
- Consolidated net loss was ($8.7 million), or ($0.10) per share compared with net income of $0.8 million), or $0.01 per share;
- Consolidated adjusted EBITDA was negative ($2.2 million) compared with positive adjusted EBITDA of $6.9 million.
High Tide Inc.
High Tide Inc. engages in the cannabis retail business in Canada, Europe, the United States, and internationally. The company designs manufacture and distribute smoking accessories and cannabis lifestyle products. In recent news, the company announced the launch of its NuLeaf naturals multicannabinoid products in Manitoba.
The oil will be available in 1800 ml containers at a concentration of 12 mg/ml for each of the listed five cannabinoids, while the plant-based soft gels will be available in packages of 120, each soft gel containing 3 mg of each of the five listed cannabinoids.
Greenlane Holdings, Inc.
Greenlane Holdings, Inc. develops and distributes cannabis accessories, child-resistant packaging, vape solutions, and lifestyle products in the United States, Canada, and Europe. It operates through two segments, Consumer Goods and Industrial Goods. In recent news, the company has reported its Q3 2022 financial earnings.
[Read More] Top Marijuana Stocks Gaining In November
Highlights And Key Mentions
- Revenue for Q3 2022 decreased 31% to $28.7M, compared to $41.3M in Q3 2021.
- For the nine months ending September 30, 2022, revenue was $115.1 million, a 5% increase from the $110.0 million reported for the comparable prior year period.
- Net loss for Q3 2022 was $79.2 million, inclusive of a $66.8 million goodwill and intangible assets impairment charge, compared to $28.7 million in Q3 2021 and $14.5 million in the second quarter of 2022. Basic and diluted net loss of $11.43 per share compared to a loss of $8.19 per share for the prior year quarter, and a loss of $18.01 for the trailing nine months versus a loss of $19.60 for the comparable prior year period.
- Adjusted EBITDA loss for Q3 2022 was $11.2 million compared to a loss of $6.9 million for Q3 of 2021. For the nine months ending September 30, 2022, adjusted EBITDA loss was $24.6 million versus a loss of $15.8 million for the comparable period.
MAPH Enterprises, LLC | (305) 414-0128 | 1501 Venera Ave, Coral Gables, FL 33146 | email@example.com